Pass/No Pass grades
Total contact hours
Provides new MATC students with the required information before participating in self-directed learning at MATC. Includes understanding MATC procedures, safety, manufacturing careers, introduction to lean manufacturing and computer login procedures. P/NP grading.
Course learning outcomes
1. Student will recall COCC and MATC policies.
2. Student will explain industrial safety, and safety policies at the MATC.
3. Student will describe manufacturing careers and how the MATC can help you succeed.
4. Student will identify principles of Lean Manufacturing.
5. Student will employ what they have learned to begin working with COCC computer systems.