MFG 116 : Manufacturing Electrical Systems
Manufacturing Electrical Sys
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
Studies electrical circuitry and components used in manufacturing applications. Includes introductory AC/DC electrical circuit construction and Ohm's Law.
1. Student will construct and operate multi-component circuits.
2. Student will compute inductance and capacitance using Ohm’s Law.
3. Student will perform circuit analysis.
4. Student will learn how to test for voltage and other electrical measurements using a multimeter.
5. Student will create circuitry requiring a transformer.
6. Student will determine presence of AC voltage with test leads.