MFG 118 : Fluid Power Systems I
Fluid Power Systems I
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
Introductory fluid power class. Includes single/double-acting cylinder operations, directional control valve operations, fluid power symbols and the creating of operational hydraulic and pneumatic circuits.
1. Student will construct and operate multi-component hydraulic circuits.
2. Student will apply principles of hydraulic power systems to design circuits.
3. Student will identify basic hydraulic power system components.
4. Student will construct speed and pressure control circuits.
5. Student will calculate and apply principles of hydraulic pressure and flow.
6. Student will design fluid circuits to perform specific operations.