MFG 250 : Additive Manufacturing
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
MFG 100 and CIS135S1.
This course provides students with a basic understanding of Additive Manufacturing concepts including various processes used in rapid prototyping. Students will be able to design and create sample parts using a 3-D printing process.
1. Student will describe Additive Manufacturing (AM) and where is it used.
2. Student will identify common processing methods of AM.
3. Student will summarize the process steps necessary to create parts using AM.
4. Student will describe 3D Printer processes.
5. Student will produce workmanship samples of 3D printer parts using MATC lab equipment.