MS II:Effective Team Building
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
This course examines the challenges of leading tactical teams in the complex contemporary operating environment (COE). This course explores dimensions of terrain analysis and land navigation, small unit tactics and the fundamentals of patrolling. It continues to explore the dimension of creative and innovative tactical leadership strategies and styles by examining team dynamics and effective time management techniques. Aspects of personal motivation and team building are practiced during the conduct of Leadership Labs. No military obligation is incurred through participation in the course. This course is open to any student in any course of study.
1. Define and explain each step of the Troop Leading Procedures (TLP).
2. Define and explain each step of an Operation Order (OPORD).
3. Define and explain moral conflict and ethical reasoning.
4. Define, explain and apply each Army Value.
5. Define and explain joint operations
6. Define and explain offensive and defensive operations
7. Demonstrate ability to conduct a military brief.