Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
MUS 115. Recommended to be taken with
Builds aural acuity through drill and practice in ear training, sight singing and dictation. Computer based exercises and tests are an important part of the work.
1. Students will be able to compare their performance standard in class/ test given situations verses instructor’s standard.
2. Students will determine their educational decisions of preparing for in class tests and outside projects.
3. Students will understand the ability to perform and actively participate during class time.
4. Students will be able to recognize their strengths and weaknesses through daily exercises.
5. Students will develop their musicianship/ performance level and will be reflected through communication with the instructor.