Voice Class II
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
Teaches fundamental vocal skills in a class format.
1. Prepare and successfully perform solo vocal works (typically from memory).
2. Exhibit musicianship through application of vocal technique.
3. Identify appropriate repertoire according to technical level and vocal range.
4. Execute appropriate vocal performance practices in accordance with generally accepted stylistic standards and etiquette.
5. Properly execute exercises to prepare voice for signing.
6. Develop and maintain a healthy voice; articulate an understanding of healthy vocal technique.