APR 146 : Architectural Sheet Metal
Architectural Sheet Metal
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
The study of architectural sheet metal in the context of today's industry. The course of study includes the following: discovery of various types of materials; study profiles of roofing panels, water conductors, various types of roof flashings; related trades that are integral with this trade; the philosophy of layout in the field; and the application of actual installations, safety equipment and practices applicable to the trade.
1. Student will identify various types of architectural materials.
2. Student will be familiar with profiles of roofing panels, water conductors, and various types of roof flashings.
3. Student will identify related trades that are integral to architectural sheet metal.
4. Student will apply the philosophy of layout in the field.
5. Student will demonstrate actual installations, safety procedures and practices applicable to the trade.