Exterior/Interior Spec XI
Standard letter grades
Total contact hours
Covers specifications for steel framing material for exterior structural metal framing. Covers the construction, application, and installation of prefabricated panels. Identifies types of mobile scaffolds.
Course learning outcomes
1. Install exterior steel framing.
2. Install prefabricated wall panels.
3. Construct secure scaffolding.
4. Apply all safety precautions for exterior steel construction and scaffolding systems.
- Exterior structural steel framing, materials, tools, fasteners, installation, safety
- Prefabricated panels, construction, application, installation
- Scaffolds and scaffolding systems, powered, manually-propelled, mobile scaffolds, safe assembly, operation, use
Textbook is required.