Creative Team: Product Design
Pass/No Pass grades
Total contact hours
Instructor Approval Required.
DSGN 130 and DSGN 140 .
Provides experience for students to apply previous classroom learning as a creative team to develop product designs for various assigned professional work. P/NP grading. Repeatable for credit.
Course learning outcomes
1. Create professional product designs for clients as part of a creative team.
2. Develop branding, marketing, and promotional materials as part of a creative team.
3. Use media-specific terminology when receiving and providing feedback.
- Concept and collaborate to define team deliverables
- Use creative process as a team for research and concept work
- Distribute work among the team evenly and effectively
- Render deliverables
- Prepare finished work for publication
- Publish and distribute deliverables
- Constructive critique, giving and receiving feedback between instructor and classmates
Students will need to provide specific materials used in this course, please see the syllabus for a detailed list.