LMT 118 : Kinesiology for Massage Therapy II
Kinesiology: Massage Ther II
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
Continues study of the muscles that will include attachments, actions, nerves, joints and the boney landmarks. Second course in a three-part series of kinesiology for massage therapist.
1. Demonstrate knowledge as it applies to locating, palpating and outlining all the muscles presented in the 2nd series. *See attached muscle list.
2. Locate and name the attachments of all the muscles presented in the 2nd series.
3. Demonstrate the functions and verbalize the articulating bones of the joints presented in the 2nd series.
4. Verbalize synergist and antagonist muscles the related to muscles in the 2nd series.
5. Verbalize and demonstrate the actions of all the muscles presented in the 2nd series.