Kinesiology: Massage Ther II
Standard letter grades
Total contact hours
Continues study of the muscles that will include attachments, actions, nerves, joints and the boney landmarks. Second course in a three-part series of kinesiology for massage therapist.
Course learning outcomes
1. Demonstrate knowledge as it applies to locating, palpating, and outlining all the muscles presented in the second series.
2. Locate and name the attachments of all the muscles presented in the second series.
3. Demonstrate the functions and verbalize the articulating bones of the joints presented in the second series.
4. Verbalize synergist and antagonist muscles the related to muscles in the second series.
5. Verbalize and demonstrate the actions of all the muscles presented in the second series.