Standard letter grades
Total contact hours
Massage Therapy certificate, LMT, or other related health care professional.
Massage therapy research and case studies topics will be explored using methods of assessment of the benefits of massage. Internships and externships may be included.
Course learning outcomes
1. Analyze subjective objective action plan charting and written evaluations as part of the case study research project.
2. Design written documentation of data related to the massage therapy research project.
3. Communicate effectively within a professional setting in both written and oral form in a variety of workplace settings within the community.
4. Assess client pathologies and indications/contraindications within a diverse population.
5. Demonstrate techniques that are within the scope of training and practice of commonly recognized massage therapy or bodywork disciplines.
6. Analyze and discuss case studies, research articles, and peer reviewed journals that relate to massage therapy.