Voice Class I
Standard letter grades
Total contact hours
Teaches fundamentals of vocal performance in a class format.
Course learning outcomes
1. Students will sing a solo in front of an audience.
2. Students will know standard principles of performance etiquette.
3. Students will have a stronger understanding of the physiology of the body for producing sound and maintain breath support.
4. Students will know how to successfully learn a song.
5. Students will know the basic principles of maintaining vocal health.
6. Students will have more confidence.