TA 143 : Acting III
Standard letter grades
Contact hours total
Further in-depth character study and scene work. Attendance is mandatory. Repeatable for credit.
1. Clearly articulate his or her own strengths and weaknesses as an actor and identify a plan of action for addressing those weaknesses.
2. Choose and perform challenging scenes and/or monologues, from memory, that demonstrate his or her strengths as an actor.
3. Choose and perform challenging scenes and/or monologues, from memory, that address and improve upon perceived weaknesses as an actor.
4. Thoroughly analyze scripted scenes using ALL of Stanislavsky’s system steps.
5. Effectively apply those analyses to the performance (enactment) of scenes, convincingly portraying characters other than him/herself onstage.
6. Speak loudly and clearly enough to be heard and understood at all times by the audience.
General education/Related instruction lists
- Discipline Studies/Arts and Letters